Wednesday, May 21, 2008

[PGG-Regd Trust] Digest Number 1697

PRANAM  -  We all belongs to Uttarakhand

Messages In This Digest (7 Messages)

1a.
INTRODUCTION From: PANKAJ NEGI
2.
Job Placement From: sima
3.
Looking Rajput Garhwali Girl From: prakash negi
4a.
Re: Bride for Garhwali Brahmin Dentist boy From: babita pandey
5a.
Re: Garhwal Bhawan, New Delhi --- News for your interest. From: Parashar Gaur
6.
urgent msg From: anoop singh
7a.
Re: My Dream!!!!!!!........... From: PK Dubey

Messages

1a.

INTRODUCTION

Posted by: "PANKAJ NEGI" psnegi80@yahoo.co.in   psnegi80

Tue May 20, 2008 8:51 pm (PDT)

Hi Friends,
 
I am a new member and belong to Tihri Garhwal. Recently I have joined the group. Really, Its very nice group.
 
Rgds.,
 
Pankaj Negi

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/
2.

Job Placement

Posted by: "sima" saras_sim@yahoo.com   saras_sim

Tue May 20, 2008 8:52 pm (PDT)

Dear member
i m running my company(Prudent Infotech & Ingenious Solutions )
which is dealing in software & hardware, Counsltaing, Man-power and
placement

right now i have opening in which the terms are candidate of east
delhi, noida and gaziabad will prefered

1- female tele-caller,
-qualification 12th pass , graduate
-fresher can also apply
-salary depening on skills and exp

2- Receptionist cum Computer Operator
-12th or Graduate,
-fresher can apply

3- Personnal Relational Officer (female only)
- Travelling job
- Good Communication Skill, fluent in English
- Salary no bar
4- Accountant
-(1-7)yrs experience
-salary depends on skill and experience
5- Marketing Executive
- salry depends on skill and experience
6- Actress
Those female who are interested working in regional movie
(garhwali/kumaoni) they can also mail their photo cv

plz give us chance to serve u better and CV of ur near & dear ones

i request all the member if they can help me to Promote my business
in ur esstem org also
or any of ir days to day requirment


Regards
Jyoti
Contact Person and Address
Jyoti Rautela Contact : 64534283, 64534285
Seema Rawat Contact Number : 9891551759
for Prudent Infotech Placement Service
103A, Amar Plaza, 45 D Hasanpur (Near Patparganj Industrial Area)
Delhi 110092
Mail Us: prudentinfo@gmail.com

3.

Looking Rajput Garhwali Girl

Posted by: "prakash negi" prakashnegi@rediffmail.com   dayalpur

Tue May 20, 2008 8:55 pm (PDT)

 

Respected All,

>
>We are looking for a professional, educated bride.
>
>If seems suitable please contact us at negiprak@rediffmail.com
>along with detailed profile and photograph.
>
>Profile:-
>

Self:-
Done MBA(system) and M.Sc(I.T) and pur MCA(Final sem),MCSE,CCNA.
Finished graduation and school in delhi.
>
Height/Complexion : 5'-8" / Fair
>Date of Birth : 06-May-1980 time 07:05 A.M
>Place of Birth : Delhi
>Structure : Average,
>
>My Job: I'm working in a IT company as a sr.engineer(Noida)
>
Family:
>Father: Working in a public ltd company as Sr. Manager.
>Mother - House wife
>Sister - Married
>Brother: Done MBA and working in top NCR farm as a marketing excutive
>
>Thanks and Regards,
>Prakash
>M:-09810991005
>

4a.

Re: Bride for Garhwali Brahmin Dentist boy

Posted by: "babita pandey" babita_pande@yahoo.com

Tue May 20, 2008 8:56 pm (PDT)


Hey Kamayani

After seeing this mail, I thought you could be the right person
to ask for help.

My sister in law's, elder sister is unmarried, 33-34 yrs old girl
from Raipur. She is from very decent family, a very nice girl. I
guess she is slightly manglik and they are looking for a boy from
Uttranchal and brahmin (Garhwali/ Kumauni).

It would be great if you know some one around 35-38 years old
boy, having a nice job or business but should be educated one.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks & Regards
Babita


--- On Tue, 5/20/08, Kamayani Joshi <kimiisqueen@yahoo.com>
wrote:
From: Kamayani Joshi <kimiisqueen@yahoo.com>
Subject: [PGG-Regd Trust] Bride for Garhwali Brahmin Dentist boy
To: PauriGarhwal@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, May 20, 2008, 11:28 AM


Dear Friends,

One of my dear friends Mr.Balodi is looking for a
bride for his 33 year old dentist son. They are
garhwali brahmins(Bharadwaj Gotra) based in Dehradoon.
A highly educated family, they are looking for a
teacher\lecturer girl.

You can contact Mr.Balodi on 9897487567.
You can give my reference(Kamayani from Vivah Today)

Warm Regards,
Kamayani



5a.

Re: Garhwal Bhawan, New Delhi --- News for your interest.

Posted by: "Parashar Gaur" parashargaur@yahoo.com   parashargaur

Tue May 20, 2008 8:56 pm (PDT)


Jee Dr Sahib

Aur kisa chal raha hai . mera e mail address hai

parashargaur@yahoo.com <mailto:parashargaur@yahoo.com>

please e mail me .I want to talk to u too.

with regards

Parashar

--- On Tue, 5/20/08, DR ASHOK BARTHWAL
<drashokbarthwal@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: DR ASHOK BARTHWAL <drashokbarthwal@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [PGG-Regd Trust] Garhwal Bhawan, New Delhi --- News
for your interest.
To: PauriGarhwal@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, May 20, 2008, 12:20 PM


Dear Parasharji,

After long time meeting u through this mail. Are u
same who made Jagwal first garhwali movie.

Rgds,
Dr Ashok Barthwal
<drashokbarthwal@ yahoo.com <mailto:drashokbarthwal%40yahoo.com>
>


6.

urgent msg

Posted by: "anoop singh" anooppatwal@rediffmail.com

Wed May 21, 2008 1:48 am (PDT)

 
Dear All P.G. Group Member,

my self anoop patwal and i lives in Kidwai nagar East new delhi-110023
i am going to home (Pauri Garhwal) on Friday dated 23/05/2008 and i have booked Tata Indica. so i have spare three sheet if any body want go to home by indica so please contact me.

i will go via Satpuli,Bhanghat,Banekh,Ghandiyal,Kanskhet and last stop is Adwani.
Adwani is very close from pauri city.

anoop patwal
9868467727
7a.

Re: My Dream!!!!!!!...........

Posted by: "PK Dubey" anitadubey1@yahoo.com

Wed May 21, 2008 1:52 am (PDT)

Hello Mr. Anil,

After reading your story and present struggles and ambitions thereto, I would like to suggest to you an aggressive but doable plan/propositon.
Apply in some reputedState Textile Designing institutes of USA(google-search).
The University will give all the details as to what your total expenses will be(lodging, food and tution).
Once you have a degree from a US State University, you would be able to lap up very good opportunities either in US or India.
All the best,
Anita Dubey

anil gwari <akgwari@rediffmail.com> wrote:


Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by & giving some time to read this.

I came across this community & am amazed by the services it provides. I am reading the communication happening through this daily & really appreciate how people can share there feelings & thoughts.

I have ONE DREAM in my life & thought of sharing it with you all..... IT MEANS A LOT TO ME OR MAY BE TO YOU ALSO WHO IS READING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

I, Anil Gwadi, belong to Neelkanth Pauri Garhwal & we all can feel the depth in connection of our origin. I am a Pahadi who comes from a middle class family as we all do. I came to Delhi to earn my living long time back & through that journey I have learnt a lot about life & myself. At this stage of life, I know that honesty & hard work do pays.

When I started my journey, left my home for the first time to earn my living I was just having 100 bucks in my pocket ---- I wasn't knowing what I am going to do in my life,,,,,,, with honesty & hard work I have earned a small space for myself as a TEXTILE DESIGNER in a MNC Textile Design Studio at Delhi.
I am earning a decent amount of money but not that much that I can fulfill my dream & that DREAM is to do something for people who have hard time everyday, every moment over there at my native place.

I know most of us come from such background only & I do think many times the fate of us all is very uncertain – it's very rare, only the lucky ones are able to reach at some level…….at times, to reach at certain level people spend their whole life & then they don't have the time to enjoy that ------ it happens with everyone of us in the form of parents, relatives or friends!!!!!!! IT CAN BE ANYONE……..

I really think & feel this – PAHAD KA BETA AUR PAHAD KA PAANI, AKSAR PAHAD KE KAAM NAHIN AA PAYA,,,,,,,

We all know that the life in Pahads is really tough & hard. We don't have the very basic needs of life like water, roads as easily available as we have in big cities. Whenever I use them here I do remember my native place as what difficulties my people are facing over there. They have to go 1.5 kms away from my place to fetch water, hospitals, convenience problems,,,,,,,,,, I want to do something to improve this condition at my place.
Whenever, I think about this I am not able to find a proper way to move. This makes me impatient & bangs my head everyday what to do & how to do.
I have talent ---- I need some help & some guidance.

I know in this real world money is more important than guidance, I don't have any of the two. I have this DREAM only with me to do something.

Through this, I want to ask for a favour from you all, if anyone can help me for this, I am having a total experience of 9 yrs in TEXTILE GRAPHIC DESIGNING. My specialization is in
Textile Prints & Textile Graphics. I am looking for a good job change - I am much interested in overseas job.
I feel going overseas will provide me the opportunity to fulfill my dreams in much better way.
If anyone can guide me how to go for overseas job & what all formalities are there.

Even, a small favour is welcomed with honour & gratefulness.

Looking forward to the guidance of the path to move ahead from all of you. I need your blessings to fulfill my dream.

Best regards,
Anil Gwadi
akgwari@rediffmail.com
anilgwadi@yahoo.co.in
9811125730

Anil Gwadi
(Textile CAD Designer)

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Home Improvement

on Yahoo! Groups

Find tips & tricks

for doing it yourself.

Y! Messenger

PC-to-PC calls

Call your friends

worldwide - free!

Yahoo! Green

Get things and

get things for free.

Find out how.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
PG GROUP is Registered as a TRUST at New Delhi..!!
Apni Bhasha.....Apna Log..
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/paurigarhwal
http://www.paurigarhwal.com
Email : pg_groupp@yahoo.com

No comments: